She never liked dolls and always preferred Majorette toy cars. Her brother broke her favorite red one when she was at ballet, and her anger is still vivid in both of their minds. She was an art history major, but after undergrad, decided to go to Le Cordon Bleu. She loved the excitement of learning and the importance of precision and timing in her work. She ended up becoming an app developer, but she still cooks, and prefers to do it half-clothed in her favorite shapewear. This bustier happens to be her favorite piece. Perfect under a wedding dress or a gown, vintage-style rigid satin and lace paneling cinches the waist for an hourglass figure. Extra long, hip shaping coverage helps dresses follow a smooth silhouette. Available in band sizes up to 48, you can definitely call this the secret ingredient to supported confidence.
- Gorgeous floral lace application
- Lightly contoured, 3 section cup provides excellent support
- Additional support stay in large sizes – great for full-figured and plus sizes – available up to 48 band
- Very long body panels will shape hips, smooth tummy and trim waist for an hourglass figure
- Moderately low “U” shape back
- SKU 523
- Fit tip: consider sizing up in the band and down in the cup, as this style runs tight around the tummy and waist