The feeling of being spun round and round, dancing the night away, floating home and waking the next morning to have an incredibly productive day. This bra, named ‘Papillon’ for the french word for Butterfly, is light-as-air yet versatile, lifting and supportive, as well as extraordinarily comfortable. Designed with fabric originally created for use in the space suits of astronauts to regular body temperature, expect top notch support and coverage, yet breathable fabric perfect for summer months. With charming embroidery of mimosas and palm leaves and butterfly appliques, this smoothing plunge bra is truly over the moon!
- Embroidered with mimosas and palm leaves at a couture fabric mill in Austria
- Features fabric originally created for astronauts, to regulate body temperature in space
- Brushed microfiber straps for extreme softness
- Incredibly lightweight, feels like you are wearing nothing at all
- Plunging neckline perfect for low-cut dresses and V-necklines
- Excellent for taller women and longer torsos
- Adorned with butterfly appliques to reference the lightness of wear